High temperature resistant bogie hearth furnace is the upgraded product to replace the original annealing furnace with brick structure, which is mainly used for heat treatment of key pars in various industries, such as cars, rail transportation, aerospace, it is can also be applied to the annealing of Post welding heat treatment (PWHT), castings, forgings etc.
Sometimes, when the temperature is higher than 1200℃,we will use fiber containing zirconium to resist high temperature and ensure the furnace uniformity.
Consists of furnace shell, furnace lining, furnace door and furnace door lifting device, heating element, trolley and trolley driving device, sealing mechanism, electric control system and so on.
1. Convenient maintenance
2. Good noise reduction function
3. Seismic resistance performance is good.
4. The sealing between trolley and furnace shell can be fixed sand sealing, flexible sand sealing, moved sand sealing, Labyrinth sealing, Motor-driven push-rod type sealing, and Cylinder pressure tight sealing and so on
5. Electricity and natural gas both can be the fuel .While, recently, natural gas is popular due to the economy of the operation, protection and energy saving, etc.
6. The furnace can also be specially designed with heavy oil for some countries,such as india and others.
High temperature resistant bogie hearth furnace is mainly used for heat treatment of key pars in various industries, such as cars, rail transportation, aerospace, it is can also be applied to the annealing of Post welding heat treatment (PWHT), castings, forgings etc.
|Type No.||Rated Power (Kw)||Rated Temperature (℃)||Theory loading quantity (Kg)||Working area size diameter*length (mm)|
Please note:the above sizes are standard products ,we can also provide customized products according to customers' requests.